FocalPointK12 is looking for an education consultant to join a fast growing team to change the world of education. The education sales consultant will be responsible for prospecting, developing and qualifying new business. We are looking for enthusiastic, sales-minded individuals that are eager to cold call into K12 organizations, engage with customers, and grow various accounts. In addition to a base salary, the education sales consultant has the ability to earn significant commissions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to to join a fast-growth company.
- Set defined target accounts and design prospecting campaigns
- Develop a geographic territory, cultivate new relationships, educating prospects, and ultimately driving new sales
- Conduct webinars, sales presentations, and perform calls and emails necessary to develop a strong relationship with the prospects
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis
- Proficient with Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience, education (k-12) experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a consultative sales environment with a long sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Ability to learn and explain technical concepts to technical staff at school districts
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel required
Competitive compensation, no-cap on commissions